Sunday, July 25, 2010

Up late and slept the day away.

Feeling a little pooish today. I couldn't sleep last night so I ended up taking a pill and it knocked me out for most of the day. Woke up stiff and sore. Took my meds and they helped my energy but I am still kinda hobbling around, okay, I'm lying, I am mostly laying in bed. Sucks that I missed out on the festival this weekend but honestly I think I just sort of missed the whole weekend. We haven't done a damn thing. I suppose that could be considered a good thing but I don't really feel great and you would think that if I took it easy all weekend I would be feeling better. I am a little scared. Mark has started to have problems that are similar to the same way my own started. What if it is something in this house? Or just here in Japan? I can't tell you how much I want orders! On another note a friend of mine was hospitalized this weekend due to her MS and there is very little they have been able to do and they are sending her home. As much as my own condition worries and bothers me I am concerned for her and hope she gets to feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment